Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Lovely and Unexpected Gift

Aren't the gifts you least expect the very best gifts of all? And truly, the very, very best gift of all is just knowing that someone you care about thought about you. I arrived home the other day to a small package sitting among my mail. Inside were these:


Now, perhaps you are not all that impressed. But I absolutely adore vintage stationery and paper goods, and the fact that these were Christmas seals only made them all the more delightful to me. Do you remember how excited I was to find these vintage Dennison farm animal seals at a rummage sale in November?


Well, my friend Lynn knows that I love, love, love old Christmas stuff, and not long after I posted about my Dennison find, she sent me a message saying she'd found me a little something. I was so happy but you know how busy life is, it slipped my mind and so when I found the package on my doorstep, I was surprised all over again. And the seals are perfect, in pristine condition and so, so cute. Thank you, Lynn!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it lovely to receive vintage goodies from friends~ So glad to have found your Blog. I am now your newest follower. HUgs & Happy Holidays, Diane

    ReplyDelete